Terms & Conditions
* Welcome to Pet World 4 U We are registered company our address is Denbury Farm, Ash Priors, Taunton, TA4 3NA England We have tried to make this site as simple as possible to try and take the stress out of advertising your pets and to allow people to communicate worldwide. Our Terms and conditions have been made as simple as possible, So Please read them. If you have any queries please contact us.
*WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT GIVING YOU NOTICE OR COMPENSATION IF WE THINK YOU ARE BREAKING THESE RULES
BY ENTERING OUR SITE OR CREATING AN ACCOUNT YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE T&Cs
Your agreements with Us
You warrant and agree that:
– you have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years
– you will have only one Account with us
– all of the information you give to us when you open an Account is true, accurate and complete and that you are not opening the Account for anyone else
– your will have a username name on the Site, that name will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name, * we may insist* that you change your username if we think it breaks this term
– you won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it
– you won’t do anything that might cause our Site or System to crash
– This is An advertisment site and helps to connect potential new owners with a pet they are looking for. It is up to these to people to make agreements and give personal details. This is Nothing to do with Pet World 4 U. We earn NO money out of the sales of pets!
– All Accounts will be personally checked by one of the team at Pet World 4 U before being allowed to go live on the site. This is to stop any wrong content being uploaded.
Our Ad Posting Rules
You warrant and agree that you will comply with the following conditions:
– Pets must be at least 8 weeks of age before they leave their mother.
– Adverts must be posted in the correct category and disclose its full breed. If the pet is a cross breed that must be stated clearly in your description and advertised in the mixed breed category.
– Photos must be of the actual pet you wish to re-home and not one from the Internet or elsewhere. If advertising a litter it’s a good idea to also upload pictures of the parents if possible.
– If you are a registered breeder it’s a good idea to add your licence details to your account,to do this you will need to provide us with a copy of your license.
– Pets advertised must have the location stated on your listing as the actual location where the animal is currently and permanently housed.
– All Passport Rules around the world must be fulfilled and pets leave/arrive with correct documents.
– You have clearly identified all health and welfare issues associated with any animal you wish to re-home.
– All Regulations for Importing/expoting animals must be followed. These Regulations Vary around the world so please make sure you know and complete any regulations required for the country you are doing business with. ie passports, vaccinations, Microchip, check the age animals can travel, quarantined
– Accounts you must create an Account which will contain certain personal details. When you create an Account you know that
– All information is correct.
– Your Account is your responsibility so any wrong doings from an account will be shut down, So Please keep your account information Private and not share your log in details with any one else.
– All account information is kept private and confidential
If we ask you to, you must authenticate your email address with us and if you change your address at any other time you must tell us and authenticate it again.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then, and in any such event, we can terminate your Account without notice to you. Contacting An Advertiser
You accept that you have the responsibility to verify all statements made and all documentation offered by any advertiser.
You accept and acknowledge that we do not have any means of verifying the honesty of any advertiser and that if you do send money using an online service, we have no responsibility to you if you lose that money. Advice is given as general in nature and may not apply to you and/or your circumstances.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur.
We do our very best to make sure that you do not experience any problems but if you do,The quicker you tell us about them the quicker we can try to help.
We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, the way it operates and/or suspend it or stop it at any time.
WE OFFER A COURIER SERVICE ON OUR SITE FOR THE EASE OF ANIMAL TRANSPORTATION. if YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS SERVICE THIS IS BETWEEN THE COURIER AND THE BUYER AND WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU WHILST USING THIS SERVICE.